ProcedeHair

Has anyone heard of or tried this nonmedicinal product? It costs $199 for a three month supply, calls for one application every three months. It does not require a prescription and states it increases the diameter of the hair shaft/cylinder for better illusion of coverage. There is supposed to be ten years of clinical trials with it. The website is procedehair.com and was wondering if anyone has tried it or heard anything else about it.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Has anyone heard of or tried this nonmedicinal product? It costs $199 for a three month supply, calls for one application every three months. It does not require a prescription and states it increases the diameter of the hair shaft/cylinder for better illusion of coverage. There is supposed to be ten years of clinical trials with it. The website is procedehair.com and was wondering if anyone has tried it or heard anything else about it.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I have heard of it, Gil, but there are many factors that I don't like about it. For one, they say that if you have had hair restoration surgery you cannot use the product. Second, how would a long-lasting concealer hinder the application of minoxidil?

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog