rogaine foam

I am cosidering adding the rogaine foam to my routine.

I have already had HT#1 and I am 5 1/2 months out. I started on propecia 1 week after surgery.

I beleive I experienced shock loss and shedding.

Will the foam make me go through another shed even though I am on propecia for 5 1/2 months?

Or should I wait to see what happens for a while

regarding if and when the shocked and shed hair comes back?

I am cosidering adding the rogaine foam to my routine.

I have already had HT#1 and I am 5 1/2 months out. I started on propecia 1 week after surgery.

I beleive I experienced shock loss and shedding.

Will the foam make me go through another shed even though I am on propecia for 5 1/2 months?

Or should I wait to see what happens for a while

regarding if and when the shocked and shed hair comes back?

just grow

You will experience a small amount of shock loss with the foam, but as you heard before every one is different and if you do shed that actually is a good sign that the foam is working. I have been on fin and rogaine foam for about six months and i really believe it has stabilized or maybe even halted my hair loss altogether. Don't expect miracles, but i definitely recommend it. How is your HT going so far, I am only 1.5 months out, the doldrums stage sucks...

You only live once...

Hello Arrie!

Thanks for the info. The transplanted hairs have started to grow. I hope there will be a lot of activity between the 6-8 month mark.

I had mostly crown work done and some hairline work done. I lost more hair just in front of where work was done in the crown. About 1/2 in gap between that and midsalp. Its not bald just thinner so hopefully it will come back. If not I am already looking into a Coalition doc on here in the N.Y area. This waiting period does stink. How is your experience going? where did you have work done? What have you been doing for the redness?