Looking for info.

Jesterscort,

I had my HT with Dr.Ron shapiro on Sep 7. You can check my blog for more details.

My very first conversation with Matt lasted about 1.5 hours. He took me through several HT related material, and addressed all my questions patiently. I also addressed some of these questions further in detail with Dr.Ron and Matt in person in MN , the day prior to my HT.

You may want to focus on reviewing your pics (i hope you have sent some pics to him before your scheduled phone call), and mainly discussing the procedure best suited for you - your goals/expectations, approximate number& location of grafts vis.a vis your donor availaibility, future planning, rates, pre and post op procedure etc. Matt also brought up other relevant details, where applicable, that I had not thought of.

I am confident that you wont regret choosing Dr.Ron Shapiro for your HT. Good luck with your HT, if you decide to go with it.

icare4myhair

2523 grafts - Dr.Ron Shapiro, Sep7, 2006

GRAFT STATISTICS

1hair -#grafts,#hairs- 450 , 450

2hair -#grafts,#hairs-1373, 2746

3hair -#grafts,#hairs- 650 , 1950

4hair -#grafts,#hairs- 50 , 200

TOTAL-#grafts,#hairs-2523, 5346

My Hair Loss Weblog

My long term regime , post HT , at this moment consists of the following:

1)Propecia

2)Dermavite (Doc suggested both Dermavite and MSM and if I had to choose one, he asked me to go with Dermavite). This, I guess would be optional.

3)He also suggested rogaine beginning a month post HT, if I was ok with it. Also, seems like a new version of rogaine will be out shortly, which will be easier to use.

So, for now, I am sticking only to Propecia and Dermavite as my post HT regime.

Post HT, you would at least have to take propecia in your long term interests of preserving your native hair and possible growing some hair near the crown area.

icare4myhair

2523 grafts - Dr.Ron Shapiro, Sep7, 2006

GRAFT STATISTICS

1hair -#grafts,#hairs- 450 , 450

2hair -#grafts,#hairs-1373, 2746

3hair -#grafts,#hairs- 650 , 1950

4hair -#grafts,#hairs- 50 , 200

TOTAL-#grafts,#hairs-2523, 5346

My Hair Loss Weblog