Dr. Shapiro, Minnesota - how much $

Hi,

Even i planned to go for HT with Dr.Shapiro.As per my knowledge, he has a great job for lot of ppl but he is charging around 5$ per graft.if u r coming from so far, he will charge 4.5$ per graft.It sound little bit expensive.As per my research Dr.Limmer - San Antonio is charging less.Let me know if you have any idea about graft rates of Dr.Espetien -FL.

Thanks

Kumar.

4.50 per graft for the 1st 2000

2.50 per graft for anything after that.

There is a travel discount, but I think it depends on the distance and cost of each individual.

Like many other clinics, they also offer a discount for short notice or cancellation spots.

dbk--- while price is always a concern, paying what Dr. Shapiro is charging is actually quite moderate compared to many other lesser docs, who continually over-charge and under-deliver.

I personally like the Limmer's and I think their work is top-quality, but Dr. Shapiro is a master, not just in my eyes, but in the eyes of the industry as well.

Just make sure you find a couple of docs who will meet or exceed your expectations, THEN work on pricing.

Take Care Guys,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

dbk,

I strongly discourage patients from making their hair restoration decisions based on price alone. You are paying for results. If your result is less than natural, is it not worth much. If you do not get good growth, the per graft savings mean very little.

Find the doctors that are doing the very top work with the most natural hairlines and best overall results. Then, as a secondary concern, think about price. Considering that most of the elite docs charge within a similar range, I think you are doing yourself a huge disservice by focusing on the per graft charge.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.