Doctors defending Negative comments

Can anyone tell me if over the years that this web site has been around has any doctor or big hair factory responded on this site to defend his or her work? For instance I had questioned Dr. Gallagher in Phila and was surprised at the negative feedback. Why wouldn't he come on and defend his work?

Can anyone tell me if over the years that this web site has been around has any doctor or big hair factory responded on this site to defend his or her work? For instance I had questioned Dr. Gallagher in Phila and was surprised at the negative feedback. Why wouldn't he come on and defend his work?

Yes, doctors do respond here, and occasionally it is to defend themselves and respond to some post or other here.

The Coalition doctors here are at the top of their profession in this arena, and I searched the internet high and low for critisism and couldn't find it. Now that is an extraordinary record when you think about it.

I've only seen a few complaints lodged against coalition doctors, and usually it turns out to be either a completely bogus complaint, or one that revolves around misset expectations.

I don't believe you'll find the big hair mills like Bosley ever respond on here. they do what they do, you get what you get, and they survive off of their huge marketing budget and not their reputation.

mark h

I personally do not like Dr. Gallagher's work or ethics. I saw some of his patients and they all looked pluggy. He is too small to do large sessions. Did you see Tom's HT? It's terrible. How could you expect yours to look better?

There is a sucker born every minute. They don't need you. There is another patient right behind you.

EastCoast, I never met with a Tom when I went to his office.. I met with Gallagher and Michelle and liked them both. I later called and asked for referrals. I was given four or five numbers. I called and spoke to three different clients. All are very happy. But my gut feeling was I should keep onl ooking and getting more info. I am very glad I did.