My finasteride adventure begins

Marvin

So after doing my research on finasteride and talking with a doctor about it, I've decided that it is the right decision for me. However, I cannot afford name-brand Propecia; so I decided that I would seek to order finasteride online.

It seems that QualityRX has a decent reputation online. So I ordered a 90-day supply from them. That was less than a week ago. Today, I got a small envelope in the mail from Rajastan, India. Inside, I found 90 tablets.

They do smell a bit strange, but their covering seems legit. I included a picture. They look real to me, but since you guys might have a better idea about what fake or real pills look like, I'll show it.

finn1.jpg.33327730184e67e5611ff660ed9ddf19.jpg

If money is a problem, buy Proscar and cut it into 4ths - that's what I do. I don't know if these pills are genuine or not, but if I were you I would buy only brand drugs. When it comes to my health, I don't take any chances.

Good luck!

I don't know the price of Proscar in the US, but I got a pack of 10 Proscar tablets (just over a month's worth if you're cutting them into quarters) for what is about US$11 going on today's exchange rate.

These are proper Merck tablets from an established pharmacy chain/franchise.

Unfortunately, I experienced side effects, so they're going to waste here.

Marvin how much are you gonna take a day? you could take 1 EOD and decrease the chances of sides but still get the effect to maintain, good luck, I'm planning on starting fin again soon

The only concern that I have with this product (and those like it) is that Merck holds that patent on propecia until 2013, so it cannot legally be the 'exact same' drug. I know that the active ingredient is the same, but as many may have experienced with generic minox (or other drugs)- inactive ingredients in many cases work to help the absorption of the active ingredient. Once the patent is up, generic companies start making the exact same pill, but I don't think that they can at this point. But please post the success or failure rate. If it works, many of us may look at this as a value opportunity.

Thanks,

John

well my doc proscribed generic prozac and "i felt a whole lot better". But i wouldnt be suprised if some generics were phony. Although some people worry way to much about this, I started on Proscar the real stuff from my reluctant doc, then moved on to generic proscar from the net, i forget which brand? then generic propecia by genpharma. I think they all worked. I used the place on the net called 4rx or its called something like that. If you live in the UK theres a doctor that writes prescriptions for real proscar you can contact him via email

i used to take propecia last year,with great results but also great side effects. am 34 yrs and did two blood tests and sperm analysis. results were awful as my testosterone dropped and sper morphology went down hence infertility( thats when i got suspicios ...my wife wants to start a family). anywyas, stopped propecia after 4month did same test...things are back to normal and libido ok now....so guys can i go for HT without propecia...appreciate your help....

OK, so I still don't have any side effects. But I think I may be shedding now. Is it totally abnormal for shedding to start after one month?

Perhaps it's just fake, and this is my hair loss just naturally accelerating as I get older.