7 weeks post-op Rahal

tommyf

Its definitely been the longest 7 weeks of my life, but hopefully will be worth the trauma both emotionally and physically. My position to this point, still glad I did it, can get away with no hat at work now, sprinkle a little topikk and minimize the flourescent lighting!! any comment on my blog pics appreciated, any questions , shoot away,

cheers,

tommyf

Its definitely been the longest 7 weeks of my life, but hopefully will be worth the trauma both emotionally and physically. My position to this point, still glad I did it, can get away with no hat at work now, sprinkle a little topikk and minimize the flourescent lighting!! any comment on my blog pics appreciated, any questions , shoot away,

cheers,

tommyf

Doldrums, Doldrums! Fun times aren't they?!?

Not only did the grafts jump ship, but the pink remains a little, and the pimples come visit on a daily basis...I am speaking about myself and you are probably experiencing some of the same.

Scar area is looking good and not having to wear a hat is even better I am sure.

Keep healing and begin growing!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

eman dude, we're on the same page, what were we thinking!!!! looking forward to seeing some new pics of your new doo!!!If it feels this good now, what will it feel like in 6 months, keep smiling dude, i know you are in for a wicked result!!!! keep me posted,

tommy