my 2 tips

no1.. i shaved my head quite a few times since my ive had my HT.. my head was always left flaky and dry from rogaine and when i shaved it (using an electric trimmer with no attachments) a layer of this flaky film would come off.. just shows the build up rogaine can cause! since ive started to wash rinse repeat with normal shampoo plus using nizoral twice a week the problems gone!

2. protein shakes! whey protein has 24grams of protein, protein encourages growth.. i took 3 shakes a day for 2 months and i noticed my hair and finger nails growing faster.. might just speed things up a little for those who are in around months 4/5 and are screaming for growth!! its very good for u 2 so uve nothing to lose!! icon_wink.gif get a big tub, make sure to ask which one tastes nice as some can be yuk!

any tips for me??

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

no1.. i shaved my head quite a few times since my ive had my HT.. my head was always left flaky and dry from rogaine and when i shaved it (using an electric trimmer with no attachments) a layer of this flaky film would come off.. just shows the build up rogaine can cause! since ive started to wash rinse repeat with normal shampoo plus using nizoral twice a week the problems gone!

2. protein shakes! whey protein has 24grams of protein, protein encourages growth.. i took 3 shakes a day for 2 months and i noticed my hair and finger nails growing faster.. might just speed things up a little for those who are in around months 4/5 and are screaming for growth!! its very good for u 2 so uve nothing to lose!! icon_wink.gif get a big tub, make sure to ask which one tastes nice as some can be yuk!

any tips for me??

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

Hi Pete

Are you on Propecia ? Also using Revita or Nizoral will help marginally

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

mrjb, propecia is not available in ireland and from what i gather it quite expensive..

its752 its good to take in 2 gram of protein per kilo of body weight especially if working out ... when u go over that u no all about it with stomach pains but nothing to serious.. i have my head shaved again and im 7 months 3 weeks post HT.. im makin sure im getting maxium protein as i cant wait to see if theres any changes to when it grows back.. sometimes its hard to get all that protein in from food, i find protein shakes very easy deffo speeds up the hair growth icon_smile.gif

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

Guest josh - b

petesman,

if propecia availability and/or cost is an issue then you can order generic finasteride online. ( at a fraction of the price )

Actually P

There are several articles on Protein and "how much you need." They say for bodybuliding 2 grams per kilo ( and I have even heard pounds) but any extra will just get remove from your system. The thing about the fitness industry is there are soo many conflicting theories regarding diet and set number.. Tough to say these days as everyones body is different

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

mrjb is right there are a lot of conflicting theories regarding protein.. at the end of the day whey protein is very good for you and the purest form of high quality protein, try and have a shake for breakfast along with your cereal as cereal is mostly carbs and fibre and this is an easy way of adding protein which will keep u fuller for longer..i also have one at night around 9 when i get a little hungry, i make it with milk as this makes protein release slowly into ur system delivering protein while u sleep..u might even loose some weight 2! icon_smile.gif

josh is there a site ud recommend?

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007