Guess she told me!?!

Originally posted by bezane:

..If a gentleman means making everyone around you comfortable then it surely doesn't include comments like the ones mentioned here. And to be a lady? Well they should know better..QUOTE]

Well said bezane. Thank you.

2967 Total Grafts w/ Dr. Cooley on 1/3/07 [1st HT]

Hair Count = 5,427

My Hair Loss Weblog

Well said B

I laughed , I cried, ..

good points with passion.. I agree, Baldness has made me a more sympathtic person

( and a poorer one of 20K or so haha)

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Any time someone studies the effects on physical attractiveness in areas where it's "not supposed to matter" they come back with more or less the same results: It DOES matter, and it matters more than even the highest estimates, and it matters almost as much even in situations where it has no relevance. Many of the people talking about their findings literally sound shell-shocked. They often sound hurt/disgusted with human nature in general.

Our culture likes to spin the subject of cosmetic improvements into softer contexts like "gaining confidence" and all that. But IMHO, the ugly truth is that Attractive = Better Life. Humans are already hard-wired to pay attention to this to some extent, and now we live in the most appearance-focused society the earth has even known.

If you live in a society that values education then you go to school, right? If you live in a society that values the art of war then you join or support the military in some form, right? Well, we live in a society that values appearances.

------------------------------------------------

Once, I went to look at a house with a lady on a sunny day in her car, porsche convertible.

She noticed my bald spot, pulled over & got me a hat out the trunk! Mad

Um... like that is entirely too rude. Her own insecurities delt that comment to you. This is a gender no no statement and it might offend but women (the ones who act like the one in question) sometimes don't realize that as they get older their companion prospects lower drastically. On average, a Mans companion prospects continue to be high and does so as they get older... An example is the business professional at age 48 and is dating a 33 year old. Rarely does a 48 year old woman have as many prospects as a Norwood 6 48 year old man on average. SHe needs to count her chickens and put the hat on her head. I apologize for anyone that might think this is a cheavanistic (sp) post. That woman just urked me.

Thomas Ortiz

Thomas Ortiz, BS

Hair Technologist

James Harris, MD

Previous experience with Rose, MD Mwamba,MD, Devroye, MD, Bridges, MD, Cooley, MD, Bisanga, MD, (Bosley/MHR/PAI/Nuhart brief work to understand corporate hair restoration concepts), Cole, MD.

Experience in Procedure: FUT/FUE/Fi_T/Repair Cases/MUT.

I offer unbiased information. I am not compensated to post.