Dr. Edwin Epstein (Stuart Medical Group )

Shearak

Has anyone had corrective work done with Dr. Edwin Epstein of the Stuart Medical Group in Virginia. He is on Pat's list of recommended doctors in Virginia. I need to have corrective work done on my hair line from previous hair transplants. Anyone with info about Dr.Epstein please reply.

Thanks again

Has anyone had corrective work done with Dr. Edwin Epstein of the Stuart Medical Group in Virginia. He is on Pat's list of recommended doctors in Virginia. I need to have corrective work done on my hair line from previous hair transplants. Anyone with info about Dr.Epstein please reply.

Thanks again

Shearak

Repair work is sort of a "sub-specialty" in the transplant world. Because guys like you (and me) have less leeway, we have to make certain we don't make things even worse by not picking a top surgeon. I am certain that many of the recommended doctors can do a great job on a first-time transplant, and still may not be the best choice for repairs.

I'm not saying Dr. Epstein isn't suitable, because I don't know about him. All I'm saying is be extra picky, and do lots of careful research, when it choosing a doctor to do repairs.