Consultation....

Hey Guys

Keeping u guys updated! Had a talk with a Hair Consultant from New hair Clinic. He advised me to go on propecia for first six months to stabilise the hair loss, then undergo a HT for 1300 grafts and then remain on proscar.However when i returned home, i got a email from another Clinic based in Cananda saying that i need 3000 grafts. Iam a bit confused here. I have already started using Nizoral 2 % and nanogen in my crown area to add a little density. The Consultant applied some on my hair and it works. Iam also concered about the price as NHC charges 8 per graft ,being 24 years old iam still settling in AUstralia ( iam basically from India) and being the only support for my parents in India ( please suggest me something which can make me feel positive) icon_smile.gif .These are my inital steps against bladness , I would ber very Thankful for ur support in every step.....

Cheers.....

Hey Guys

Keeping u guys updated! Had a talk with a Hair Consultant from New hair Clinic. He advised me to go on propecia for first six months to stabilise the hair loss, then undergo a HT for 1300 grafts and then remain on proscar.However when i returned home, i got a email from another Clinic based in Cananda saying that i need 3000 grafts. Iam a bit confused here. I have already started using Nizoral 2 % and nanogen in my crown area to add a little density. The Consultant applied some on my hair and it works. Iam also concered about the price as NHC charges 8 per graft ,being 24 years old iam still settling in AUstralia ( iam basically from India) and being the only support for my parents in India ( please suggest me something which can make me feel positive) icon_smile.gif .These are my inital steps against bladness , I would ber very Thankful for ur support in every step.....

Cheers.....

• Administrators

Down_under,

It's tough loosing your hair at such a young age. I do think you should get on Propecia sooner than later. Since you are young and early in your thinning you may stop or even reserve your hair loss. You will also be able to afford Propecia.

If at a later time you do choose to do hair transplantation your existing hair in the thinning areas will also be more stable and less vulerable to "shock fall" loss.

As for varrying estimates, some clinics have the capabilty to densly pack more grafts in one session and thus their estimated session size may be higher.

I advice you get on Propecia and not consider doing surgery for at least 8 to 12 months.

You're a lucky man to have Propecia available. Enjoy your life and don't worry because in the long run you can always restore a decent natural look on top with a truly state of the art hair transplant clinic.

Stay in touch and don't jump the gun.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.