A awesome side effect of N2O

Smoothy

Just wanted to post a positive side effect to N2O--the incrediable nutriental supplement taking the fitness world by storm. It is nitrogen oxide which allows for greater transport and reuptake of nutrient in your muscles by expanding the dialation of blood vessels and capularies. This year it has been the phenom that all atheletes and bodybuilders are using.

The positive side effect is it actually makes your hair thinker and healthier because of allowing more blood flow (including the scalp). Rogain also is a nitrogren oxide compound as well, but N20 is oral and works systemically. I was unaware of this positive side effect on my hair when I started taking N20 by MRI and had tremendous results with decrease body fat and increase lean muscle. Then after 4 weeks, I've noticed my hair feeling thicker and with more shine-- and no "fallout" in the shower. So I started doing additional research on N20 and sure enough it is a good side effect which is due to the mechanism of action of the supplement.

I dont know if it works for everyone, but is it working for me and I wasnt even using it for hair improvement-- But most compounds development for one thing turn out to work in other areas as well.

Just thought I would pass it along as an fyi.

You can by N20 at any GNC or on-line at a discount at netrition.com.

Just wanted to post a positive side effect to N2O--the incrediable nutriental supplement taking the fitness world by storm. It is nitrogen oxide which allows for greater transport and reuptake of nutrient in your muscles by expanding the dialation of blood vessels and capularies. This year it has been the phenom that all atheletes and bodybuilders are using.

The positive side effect is it actually makes your hair thinker and healthier because of allowing more blood flow (including the scalp). Rogain also is a nitrogren oxide compound as well, but N20 is oral and works systemically. I was unaware of this positive side effect on my hair when I started taking N20 by MRI and had tremendous results with decrease body fat and increase lean muscle. Then after 4 weeks, I've noticed my hair feeling thicker and with more shine-- and no "fallout" in the shower. So I started doing additional research on N20 and sure enough it is a good side effect which is due to the mechanism of action of the supplement.

I dont know if it works for everyone, but is it working for me and I wasnt even using it for hair improvement-- But most compounds development for one thing turn out to work in other areas as well.

Just thought I would pass it along as an fyi.

You can by N20 at any GNC or on-line at a discount at netrition.com.

>The positive side effect is it actually makes your hair thinker and healthier because of allowing more blood flow (including the scalp). <

I'm glad you had a positive experience, but for most of us poor blood flow is not the problem. I watched an FUE surgery for a patient two days ago who was an excessive bleeder. His crown was completely bald, but he was bleeding quite a bit during graft placement. Increasing blood for him isn't going to help any of his hair. A hair follicle demands blood and nutrients from the surrounding tissue. As the hair follicle miniaturizes due to MPB, it demands less blood from the scalp's circulatory system. You can increase the blood flow in your scalp, but the hair follicle isn't going to benefit much from it.

I am an independent hair transplant surgical consultant and hair loss researcher. Any opinions I have posted are my own. I am working on a few hair loss/transplant projects and will be making some announcements concerning them in the near future.