Flame War with John36 Continued Here

youngsuccess

The Armani lawsuit thread has obviously lost traction. I propose that we continue the fun here.

Originally posted by john36:

To: young success

Look four legged "DUDE",check who started insulting who first.It is obvious that you are THE 16-time World Champ in the figure four leg-lock because there is no other competitors in the homo sapiens group that have( like you) 4 legs. For the rest,you are confused dude,I did not demand anything.I wrote a post expressing opinion and asked a reasonable and justifiable question from the HT doctors.

I've taken the liberty of rewriting your post in English so that I can actually respond.

"Look, four-legged "DUDE": check who started insulting whom first. It is obvious that you are THE 16-time World Champ in the figure four leg-lock, because there are no other competitors in the homosapien group that have, like you, 4 legs. For the rest, you are confused, dude. I did not demand anything; I wrote a post expressing an opinion and asked a reasonable and justifiable question to the HT doctors."

fail.jpg

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

The Armani lawsuit thread has obviously lost traction. I propose that we continue the fun here.

Originally posted by john36:

To: young success

Look four legged "DUDE",check who started insulting who first.It is obvious that you are THE 16-time World Champ in the figure four leg-lock because there is no other competitors in the homo sapiens group that have( like you) 4 legs. For the rest,you are confused dude,I did not demand anything.I wrote a post expressing opinion and asked a reasonable and justifiable question from the HT doctors.

I've taken the liberty of rewriting your post in English so that I can actually respond.

"Look, four-legged "DUDE": check who started insulting whom first. It is obvious that you are THE 16-time World Champ in the figure four leg-lock, because there are no other competitors in the homosapien group that have, like you, 4 legs. For the rest, you are confused, dude. I did not demand anything; I wrote a post expressing an opinion and asked a reasonable and justifiable question to the HT doctors."

fail.jpg

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

Youngsuccess,

Actually, I see no reason for a flamewar. In fact, generally speaking, I can understand his concerns since some less than ethical clinics exist and mislead and abuse patients. Thanks to the public accountability of patient run communities and the dedicated work of leading surgeons, things are improving.

Anyway, let's keep this topic in one place. John has already created a new thread like I requested which can be found by clicking here.

Best wishes,

Bill