Staple removal

Just curious...

I saw a few people who removed the staples themselves after surgery. This idea doesn't really fill my heart with joy. If I travel from my first HT, and then come back the next day, is it possible to visit another HT surgeon in my area to have the staples removed? Or any doctor could do it I suppose, right?

-Steve

I don't work for a doctor.

Got 2700 fu from Ron Shapiro, 11-30-7

Just curious...

I saw a few people who removed the staples themselves after surgery. This idea doesn't really fill my heart with joy. If I travel from my first HT, and then come back the next day, is it possible to visit another HT surgeon in my area to have the staples removed? Or any doctor could do it I suppose, right?

-Steve

I don't work for a doctor.

Got 2700 fu from Ron Shapiro, 11-30-7

EmuSteve,

I agree with Spex. I would recommend having a family member or close friend do it, or even going to your general practioner to have them removed.

Of course...

Here I am giving this advice and I am one of the crazy people who DID remove their own staples.

But my plan was to have my wife remove my staples really! I was just impatient and really wanted to get them out. I thought she'd be home while I removed the easy ones. Of course, it made it easier, the fact that I have a tri-fold mirror icon_wink.gif.

Don't try this at home kids icon_biggrin.gif

Bill