how many hairs should grow?

Is a transplant usually just as successful at the front hairline, as hair transplanted towards a bald spot in the crown of the head?

Im concerned if the transplant is at the front of the head? there will be no hair to cover up any scaring etc? is this something to be concerned about?

Another thing i thought was interesting in my research,

How many hairs does each follical produce? is it just 1 single hair?

On an australian website, they had a guarantee policy, that gauranteed 50% of your hairs will grow or half your money back!

Over seas i have seeen guarantees of around 80 and 90% - does that mean australia is way behind in hair transplant surgery.

50% sounds like a pretty shit bench mark. Especially for only half your money back. What is a reasonalbe amount of hair growth to expect - what %? have you guys experienced?

Is a transplant usually just as successful at the front hairline, as hair transplanted towards a bald spot in the crown of the head?

Im concerned if the transplant is at the front of the head? there will be no hair to cover up any scaring etc? is this something to be concerned about?

Another thing i thought was interesting in my research,

How many hairs does each follical produce? is it just 1 single hair?

On an australian website, they had a guarantee policy, that gauranteed 50% of your hairs will grow or half your money back!

Over seas i have seeen guarantees of around 80 and 90% - does that mean australia is way behind in hair transplant surgery.

50% sounds like a pretty shit bench mark. Especially for only half your money back. What is a reasonalbe amount of hair growth to expect - what %? have you guys experienced?

Your yield or result should not vary from front of the head to the crown area of your head. Not sure about what they've told you oversea, but the recommended doctors here will do a good job of concealing the scar on the back of the head, there should not be any scar on the front. The transplanted hair is removed from the safe-zone(back of the head) and grafted into either the front, crown, temple, or a combination of all three areas.

The number of hair within each follical will vary, some doctors will split the multiple-hair follicle into individual grafts, while some doctors transplant them as is. Can't speak for all of the Coalition doctors, but I'm pretty sure that I signed a waiver that mentioned that the doctors cannot guarantee a 100% yield or growth. Personally, I think the guarantee that you're seeing pretty much do nothing, as there is no way you can count exactly how many grafts were transplanted and how many grew back after the initial shedding. I think the yield that most members got from Coalition doctors were anywhere from the high 80% to low 90%, but I could be wrong.