Looking for a HT Doctor/surgen

I have come a cross a Dr Mohammed Mazar Hussain of 'My Hair Clinic' Islamabad Pakistan. I have MPB and I am considering HT but have not decided which method to follow. The other Dr I am looking at is Dr Mohammed H Mohmand of HTI islamabad Pakistan. There is one more based in Karachi Pakistan Dr Zulifikar Tunio of Laser Inn Aesthetic Surgery Centre. I have read stories of HT's going wrong so I want to make the right decision form the start. Has anyone used any of the aforementioned doctors. If so what were the outcomes. I have reached a stage where I have to decide which surgen to use and would appreciate some help in this amtter.

I have come a cross a Dr Mohammed Mazar Hussain of 'My Hair Clinic' Islamabad Pakistan. I have MPB and I am considering HT but have not decided which method to follow. The other Dr I am looking at is Dr Mohammed H Mohmand of HTI islamabad Pakistan. There is one more based in Karachi Pakistan Dr Zulifikar Tunio of Laser Inn Aesthetic Surgery Centre. I have read stories of HT's going wrong so I want to make the right decision form the start. Has anyone used any of the aforementioned doctors. If so what were the outcomes. I have reached a stage where I have to decide which surgen to use and would appreciate some help in this amtter.

Any one with the last name Hussain I would stay away from. LOL! Have you checked out the coalition docs recommended here? Most re-imburse for travel and have proven track records. Good Luck!

Thanks dokota3 I have researched Dr M H Mohamand and Dr Z Tunio but have very little information on Dr M M Hussain there are good testimonilas on his website where he has carried FUE on europeans and they seem happy with his procedure and results. I wonder if there are any members who have used Dr Hussains services ad what where the outcomes.