good surgeons in boston??

i just started my research about HT. do any of u guys know good surgeons around the boston area??

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

i just started my research about HT. do any of u guys know good surgeons around the boston area??

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

If I remember correctly you are the 21-year old fellow who still has a reasonable amount of hair...

You should consider travelling to New York to see Dr. Bernstein. He is considered one of the best HT surgeons in the world. He also does not give guys a hard-sell. If he tells you not to get a HT yet, believe him!

I think NHI (the clinic Dr. Bernstein works with) does do seminars and open-houses in the Boston area. See if there is one scheduled for Boston on their website:

www.newhair.com

You should consider travelling to New York if there is nothing scheduled for Boston. Try calling their 800 number to see if there is one coming up.

Be careful.

I live in boston and just recently had a hair transplant.

I traveled to New York to see Dr. Bernstein first. It was worth the trip. He gives you honest reality. He put me on propecia and then I had the work done 6 months later. The propecia grew back some hair. I was nolonger a 6. He did 1600 grafts instead of the planned 2000. Dr. Bernstein and his office staff made the 6hrs go by fast. They are great!!!

I recommend him to everone in the New England area.

P.S to all HC Members, 7 years was to long for me to wear a dead animal on my head. Now I look at old pictures and I looked like a freak.