Propecia - inexpensive & reliable

smarius

I've recently considered getting on a Propecia treatement as recommended by my doctor.

I'm looking for alternatives to a rather high priced Propecia medication plan that would be available locally (within US that is).

Are there online sites that are both reliable and provide a good alternative for the purchase of this medication?

Any thoughts/suggestions on this would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks much

I've recently considered getting on a Propecia treatement as recommended by my doctor.

I'm looking for alternatives to a rather high priced Propecia medication plan that would be available locally (within US that is).

Are there online sites that are both reliable and provide a good alternative for the purchase of this medication?

Any thoughts/suggestions on this would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks much

hey bud

thanks much for getting back to me on this.

This may be a stupid question as i didn't finish readin the site info yet, but do you know is a prescription needed for this medication of the 4rx.com site?

In your research - is this site the most inexpesive way? Or is this site the best compromise between price and reliability?

Thanks again

You don?‚??t need any prescription. I can?‚??t say if you can get cheaper in other site because there are thousands of sites selling these products. But I have never seen cheaper than this and I have already seen plenty of sites. And I have never had any delivery problems.