new study

giants

Well, we all have Hoped and Speculated that combination therapy MUST be better than just one or the other, but as a professional pharmaceutical dude, I'm not impressed with this "study" I've read literally hundreds and hundreds of drug studies and reprints and this isn't what you'd call scientific data, or even a legitimate summary of scientific data...Who were the examiners/researchers of this study? What's the "n" value?(how many participants were in the study? What was the study design and method? What was the study entrance criteria? Who was omitted from the study and why? And finally, it says the results were statistically significant but doesn't give a "p" value. If this is just an excerpt then I'd be interested in seeing the entire reprint if one actually exists. All I know is that if I presented this type of data to a group of physicians as evidence of why they should use my drugs.....they'd chew me up and spit me out. We all hope it's true, but they're claiming extraordinary efficacy without legitimate data to back it up.

Eureka!!

I just found the jest of this so called "study". If you read closely it clearly says

..."ProMox and ReMox are a line of custom Minoxidil formulations created by Dr. Oscar Klein of Physician's Hair Growth".....

This is nothing more than a commercial for Dr. Klein's proprietary formula of minoxidil and propecia that he's trying to sell. It's disguised as an actual drug study..it's NOT..just another guy trying to cash in on our plight.

Typical

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!