HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOSING IT!!!

baldboy

I'M GOING CRAZY LISTENING TO ALL YOU PEOPLE TALK THIS....ABOUT THAT...DO THIS..DO THAT.. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! PLEASE! I JUST WANT MY HAIR BACK!!!!! I JUST NEED AN ANSWER!!!!!!! I ALREADY HAD 2 HT GONE WRONG... WHY ME!!!!! I'M JUST A PATIENT THOSE GUYS WHERE THE DOCTORS!!!!

I'M SO SORRY I WILL NO LONGER COME BROWSE THIS FORUM AGAIN...AND LAST ADVISE TO NON-HT PATIENTS:

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING CRAZY LISTENING TO ALL YOU PEOPLE TALK THIS....ABOUT THAT...DO THIS..DO THAT.. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! PLEASE! I JUST WANT MY HAIR BACK!!!!! I JUST NEED AN ANSWER!!!!!!! I ALREADY HAD 2 HT GONE WRONG... WHY ME!!!!! I'M JUST A PATIENT THOSE GUYS WHERE THE DOCTORS!!!!

I'M SO SORRY I WILL NO LONGER COME BROWSE THIS FORUM AGAIN...AND LAST ADVISE TO NON-HT PATIENTS:

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baldboy

Sounds like you are suffering, I am very sorry. But if you can find it in your heart to share please do. Maybe you can help someone else. But you have to say more than Don't do it.

Wish all the luck

jrp65

I'm very sorry fellas for that dramatic breakdown i had couple of days ago... i really did felt or still feel that way though... but thanks for everyones support though, it made me feel a bit better..

PRguy is sorta right about me going to a transition and all..from my 2nd HT. although the real problem started when i made a mistake on chosing this particular doctor on doing my 2nd HT. I just read someone's post, and it said horrible comments about his work and background and all... that just made me upset..i feel reluctant to give out his name and company as of yet.. i'm working on a lawsuit against him...i strongly believed a malpractice has occured during my surgery...

So you think you got a curve thrown at ya, huh? Well, maybe, maybe not. If you did. ok. fine. Don't make another mistake next time. There are good docs out there that can fix you up. Patience, buddy.

If your in physical pain though. That is another matter altogether. You may need to see a doc. and i'm not talking about a cosmetic surgery doc.

Hang in there dude. do not give up. do not give in.

baldboy:

Yeah, you have to wait to see your end result to build a case.

I hope you aren't in physical pain.

It is easy to get very sensitive and concerned about an issue like getting an HT, especially if you feel like you just made a mistake. You feel so powerless.

But you have more power than you might imagine, because (unless you have no donor supply) it is never too late to make things better.

You have to ask yourself -- if this latest HT turns out to be a mistake -- what type of person are you? Will you sulk and curse yourself? Will you lash out and blame everyone and everything else?

Or will you bounce back from a setback? Will you prove to others that your spirit is indomnitable?

The key is that nothing is catastrophic so long as we believe we have the power to make a change. But you've gotta believe that yourself. I can't write it here and make it so for you.

There are many posters here who got poor HTs. But many of them got educated and got proactive. And now everything is looking better for them.

Anyway, I hope you are wrong and everything will turn out fine. Hang in there.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

thank you so much for everyones moral support...i'm pretty lucky to have found this forum while surfing the net..i hope when all this hair issue is done..i promise to always stay in touch and share experiences to who might be in a predicament with hair loss like i am..but for now i'm really just a rookie with not much ideas and just hopeful my second hair tranplant (1 month post) will be successful...