Need Opinions Please

GuyOnline

To be honest, I've already had 2 procedures done with Bosley and I didn't do the proper research before either one. In fact, I had the same doctor for both procedures and I don't even remember what his name is. I guess thats pretty sad considerring that I have to live with the results the rest of my life.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones that didn't get physically butchered, but I did pay way too much for what I got(2,075 graphs total for $16,000 total). I haven't had any of the physical problems with the donor area or the transplant area that a lot of people seem to have with Bosley. I was just trying to see if there were any other Bosley patients with personal Bosley stories.

Hey

mate! from what i have read uptill now , no good reports for bosley. Bosley has screwed many people. Try some other clinic,, U need to do tons of reseach before selecting a doctor as Mahair always says u need to stay here for 6 months,, ( i dont know where does this 6 monts came from icon_smile.gif ) Mahir cant it be atleast 5 months? icon_smile.gif kidding

Did you say you spent $16000 for 2200 grafts? Ouch man! I spent about $9000 for 2249 grafts. I'm glad to hear that you didn't get "butchered", but just about every post I have read about Bosley has been "Stay away".

If you want to read personal Bosley stories, do a search on the site for Bosley. Also check out other forums. They are everywhere!

Bill