dr cooley

You might check out my topic "2,000+ Grafts from Dr. Cooley 16 Sep 04" under the thread "Hair Restoration Experiences". I detailed my experience with him, along with several updates, including follow-up visits.

Robert (the Forum Moderator and Satisfied Patient) and Brando are others who have made similar posts regarding their experiences with Dr, Cooley.

mr. invisible,

Dr. Cooley performed my hair transplant procedure. My results up to 5 months can be seen here.

Dr. Cooley is also conducting research with Intercytex on hair multiplication. He has been deeply involved with this research for years.

If you would like any more information on my personal experience with Dr. Cooley, feel free to message me or just ask here. I am confident that Hair Apparent and Brando would also chime in on their experiences too.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Mr. Invisible,

I am confident you can't go wrong with Dr. Cooley. You should book a consultation with him. Hey...IT'S FREE! I will be posting my updated pics tonight or in the morning. Check them out along with my previous pics under all the Brando sections. Roberts(Social's) experience is REALLY good to look at along with Briank and Hair Apparent. There are others as well.