Dr Jeffrey Epstein will be visiting Boston, Chicago, DC, and London

Hello,

Over the next few months Dr Jeffrey Epstein will be traveling to Chicago, Boston, Washington DC, and London. If you are interested in meeting with Dr E and some of his patients please send me an email or private message with your desired city. Once the dates are confirmed we will contact you with the details.

Regards,

Aaron

former hair piece wearer

1997 550 micro/mini

2002 1483 grafts

More to come???

Disclaimer: I currently work for Dr Jeffrey Epstein. I am not a doctor. I have over 10 years of hair transplant experience to share.

Dr. Epstein is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hello,

Over the next few months Dr Jeffrey Epstein will be traveling to Chicago, Boston, Washington DC, and London. If you are interested in meeting with Dr E and some of his patients please send me an email or private message with your desired city. Once the dates are confirmed we will contact you with the details.

Regards,

Aaron

former hair piece wearer

1997 550 micro/mini

2002 1483 grafts

More to come???

Disclaimer: I currently work for Dr Jeffrey Epstein. I am not a doctor. I have over 10 years of hair transplant experience to share.

Dr. Epstein is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DJ,

You were already on the list without asking......

I will keep you posted on the date.

Regards,

Aaron

former hair piece wearer

1997 550 micro/mini

2002 1483 grafts

More to come???

Hi Aaron,

I live in chiago. Can you give me a date,location and time? i checked the foundhair website but cant find anything about visits.

Thanks,

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily