help guys

Guys, need your advice. if i took one month off from work, would anyone be able to tell if i have had HT. factor in everything, shock loss, redness, donor loss, whatever else you can think of. iam thinking of close to 3000 grafts. right now i am close to norwood 5 i think. i keep my hair in cesar style, in front and with adequate amount of toppik, its pretty decent. one month after HT, would i be able to continue to use toppik and disguise my HT 100%, or there is some chance i won't be able to.

Would appreciate your opinions.

Paris.

Guys, need your advice. if i took one month off from work, would anyone be able to tell if i have had HT. factor in everything, shock loss, redness, donor loss, whatever else you can think of. iam thinking of close to 3000 grafts. right now i am close to norwood 5 i think. i keep my hair in cesar style, in front and with adequate amount of toppik, its pretty decent. one month after HT, would i be able to continue to use toppik and disguise my HT 100%, or there is some chance i won't be able to.

Would appreciate your opinions.

Paris.

Some docs will cut the recipient area hair very short for the procedure. I don't think it would have much time to grow out in one month. Just check with the doctor on their methods.

Shock loss is variable and you could experience it for quite some time before it grows back in and/or the transplanted hair fills in.

Redness also varies from person to person. In most cases I think it is pretty much gone within a month, but there are exceptions.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Paris,

Here are some recent threads that feature patients in short times after their procedures. Perhaps these will help you to see how a patient looks post-op.

2,002 FUT by Dr. Bernstein

3,974 FUT by True & Dorin Medical Group

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Hi Paris...

I can only speak from my personal experience. I had 2 surgeries from the Seager Center, both performed by Dr. Simmons. In both cases, I took 10 days off and when I returned to work, no one could tell I had a hair transplant. No redness, no shock loss, no pimples and most of all no embarrassment or explanations. I did not have to have my head shaved and I got 3200 band 2500 grafts respectively in the 1st and 2nd surgeries.