Blogging about Hair Loss?

• Administrators

Maybe you've noticed the graphics on the top of this forum and on all our site pages reading "Questions? Visit Our Q & A Blog".

With Robert's great help, this community has recently launched its own Hair Loss Q & A blog at www.regrowhair.com. In many ways this blog combines the best of aspects of a website with the dynamic interactivity of this forum. I invite everyone on this forum to visit this blog and comment on any of the posts. Those who use news readers can subscribe to the blog's RSS feed.

As you can see from the blog's categories, this blog is going to get very in-depth on every aspect and fine point of hair transplantation in particular. Since this blog can be searched, it will end up becoming an excellent resource of FAQs.

Those who have an idea for a well thought out post/article can email them to me at pat@hairtransplantnetwork for possible publication on the new blog. Contributions will be much appreciated, especially by those who read your gems of wisdom.

Other hair loss blogs of value -

Dr. Robert Bernstein, who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians, also recently launched a blog which he edits. His in-depth and expert experience in both surgical and non surgical hair restoration provides expert answers to the questions posted. To view his blog visit http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/blog/

Dr. Bill Rassman, who is also well known for being a pioneer in follicular unit hair transplantation, also publishes an excellent hair loss blog at www.baldingblog.com. His blog is also fully searchable and provides a wealth of expert hair loss advice.

I look forward to your input making this blog alive, accountable and real just like this forum.

All the best, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.