Question About a Megasession Procedure

Hi Bill and thank you for my name. I thought it was funny too and I decided to get some more surgery after I saw the television show so I decided to pick that name.

I am not to go to see Dr Limmer as you suggested, but I was wondering then if there was anyone else in Texas. If there isnt anyone in Texas than then would you tell me of a good mega session doctor who is good and is not too far from Texas.

And also thank you for your recomendations.

Originally posted by hairbank:

I actually thought it was kind of cool icon_wink.gif!!

When they take blood I have to look away or I get woozy. I just about passed out when I saw someone get an IV inserted. I have big issues with needles that don't come out quickly. (Shots are not a problem for me.)

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

Originally posted by Janna:

By and large, patients seem most apprehensive about donor strip harvesting. It's too bad there's no getting out of hearing crunching of celery or styro-foam, not to mention all the little crunch sounds during incisions.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! STOOOOOOP!

Despite all that, it's amazing how quicky the patient forgets and is relaxed enough to enjoy rest of the procedure.

I'd settle for TOLERATING the rest of the procedure.

Is there any way to get a general anesthetic and just be unconscious the entire time?

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.