Good surgery with Dr. Keene - Pat do you use anything in your hair?

Your results look excelent Pat. I had 1500 graphs don on June 25 of this year. I'm starting to see the results. I'm very happy. I have very thick hair except in the fronthair-line. I'm soon to be thirty and I do'nt think my hairloss will be severe( did I just jinx myself?). Dr. Keene did my work and I recommend her highly. I may stop-by in a few months and inquire about filling the rest of my hairline,if neccessary.

My question Pat.... You mentioned that you sometimes use artificial chemicals to give the appearence of added density. Are you wearing any artificial chemicals in your hair when you posted your photos on the Shapiro Testamonial Photos?

[This message was edited by Pat - editor and "Recovered Bald Guy" on November 06, 2001 at 05:57 PM.]

Your results look excelent Pat. I had 1500 graphs don on June 25 of this year. I'm starting to see the results. I'm very happy. I have very thick hair except in the fronthair-line. I'm soon to be thirty and I do'nt think my hairloss will be severe( did I just jinx myself?). Dr. Keene did my work and I recommend her highly. I may stop-by in a few months and inquire about filling the rest of my hairline,if neccessary.

My question Pat.... You mentioned that you sometimes use artificial chemicals to give the appearence of added density. Are you wearing any artificial chemicals in your hair when you posted your photos on the Shapiro Testamonial Photos?

[This message was edited by Pat - editor and "Recovered Bald Guy" on November 06, 2001 at 05:57 PM.]

• Administrators

Congradulations on your successful surgergy with Dr. Sharon Keene. As always I hear nothing but postive comments from her patients.

I do on occasion use prothik hair spray in my crown area to give my hair a thicker fuller look. It is amazing how well this product works and it stays in even after swimming or working out.

To learn more about this product and other similar ones visit the forum "Shampoos, sprays, and concealers" on the lower main page of this discussion group.

Take care - Pat

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please jump into the discussion. Just pick a topic and click the reply button.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.