a bit more information on shock loss please

I have looked around on this site a fair bit.

I dont think their is enough information on shock loss on here. Can some people please descibe their experiences.

how severe can shock loss be, im a norwood 2 or 3 - and am only planning to get maybe less than 1000 hairs transplanted.

I only want just a minimal amount of hair tranplanted? can i avoid shock loss by having such a small transplant?

I have looked around on this site a fair bit.

I dont think their is enough information on shock loss on here. Can some people please descibe their experiences.

how severe can shock loss be, im a norwood 2 or 3 - and am only planning to get maybe less than 1000 hairs transplanted.

I only want just a minimal amount of hair tranplanted? can i avoid shock loss by having such a small transplant?

guyfromsydney,

There is actually a lot of information on shock loss if you dig deep through the forum. Feel free to use the "find" feature of our community and do a search both for "shock loss" and "shockloss".

Here is a thread on shock loss that I have written as information and for members to contribute their thoughts.

Bill

how serious can shock loss be though? Is it almost a guuranteee that some shockloss will occur?

Is it possible to leave a smalll bufffer zone? betweeen the transplanted hairs and the existing hairs - of a few millimeters etc - which will protect your existing hairs from shock loss?