New

Michael,

Glad to hear other parts of your life are going well too. Though may I give you word of caution? Things that tend to sound too good to be true, typically are. Make sure you get that house inspected to make sure there are no problems you are not aware of BEFORE you buy it! If all is sound, that is excellent!

Bill

Michael,

Glad things on the house look promising. Go for it buddy. Sorry the job is slow...I guess life (and jobs) have it's ups and downs...and sometimes it does kick our asses, but I believe as you believe...that God will get us through, especially when we look to him. I believe that "All things work for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose". That's in the Bible...forgetting exactly where at this point. NOt all things are easy...it doesn't say that...but if we seek God, it does say that all things work for good. Keep looking up man...it's the best anyone can do.

Bill

Life is a roller coaster...sadly, good times don't last forever, but the good news is, either do bad times. Life is what we make out of it when those curve balls are thrown our way. Pain is inevitable because of sin in the world (man's fault). Joy is in the world because of God in the world (God's will). Interesting isn't it? Well, I could share all my thoughts on this, but it would take a long time so I won't for now. I'm just glad you are having one of those "up" times right now.

Bill

Guest Cousin_It

Michael...

If things changed dramatically after your transplant maybe you should think about having another one, things can only get better, best of luck.