Top HT doctors in US

My MPB comes under Norwood's 5A.I plan to do HT.Can you guys suggest me what is your top list HT doctors ? After I got the list from you I will make short list and try to meet before doing HT.

Many thanks in advance

My MPB comes under Norwood's 5A.I plan to do HT.Can you guys suggest me what is your top list HT doctors ? After I got the list from you I will make short list and try to meet before doing HT.

Many thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Haironbald,

My short list of the best of the best is the physician members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

All of them perform Ultra Refined Follicular Unit Grafting with excellent results and have a track record of high ethics.

I would not claim that this group is a definative list of ALL outstanding surgeons. But everyone in this group is outstanding in my opinion.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Unfortunately, when I was up in New York visiting surgeons Dr. Feller was out of town. I would have really liked to see him in action.

He has been recommended a long time on the Hair Transplant Network and has a proven track record of quality results. I think that he has evolved with the times and that the procedure he now does is very refined and would qualify him for membership in the Coalition.

Perhaps I will make a special trip up to NYC to see him in action. He is one of only a small handful of surgeons who are not in the Coalition who I think appear to have the right stuff.

I also plan on visiting clinics west of the Mississippi this year to share what I see on this forum. But in my opinion any one West of the Mississippi who is performing ultra refined follicular unit grafting is already in the Coalition. But hopefully I will be proven wrong and find a gem in the rough who is unknown to me.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.