hair help

hi everyone i'm new to this forum so sorry if i posted in the wrong part. I'm 18years old and my hair loss has started i was thinking of having Choi Implanter method to bring my hair line back and then go on propecia to stop more hair loss but i dont know if this is a good idea because of my age i dont know if i'm to young to go on propecia and i was woundring if any one had use this clinic http://www.nhihairclinics.co.uk/ because this is where im considering to have it done and if anyone has can you please tell me if its good results. Thank you

hi everyone i'm new to this forum so sorry if i posted in the wrong part. I'm 18years old and my hair loss has started i was thinking of having Choi Implanter method to bring my hair line back and then go on propecia to stop more hair loss but i dont know if this is a good idea because of my age i dont know if i'm to young to go on propecia and i was woundring if any one had use this clinic http://www.nhihairclinics.co.uk/ because this is where im considering to have it done and if anyone has can you please tell me if its good results. Thank you

Bayer,

Thanks for referencing my post. I'm glad it could help.

Sett,

Welcome to the forums. In addition to looking viewing the above link, I wouldn't recommend the Choi Implanter. Here is yet another link from one of our other most experienced posters regarding the choi implanter.

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/346...131067203#6131067203

Additionally, quick advice (though it is covered in the above link - I think)...ALWAYS try medication (finasteride and/or minoxodil) before considering an HT.

Bill

The referenced post is a great read for you. At 18, you should be concerned more with stabilizing or stopping your loss as best you can for the next few years and see how it goes. At this point, it'll be difficult if not impossible to have any idea of what the future holds for you in the way of hair loss.

When you start experiencing hair loss the first thing you want to do is "get it fixed". However, you need to take your time and develop an appropriate plan of attack.

Good luck,

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

thank you all for your help the links have helped me, i am considering propecia i talk to my doctor and he said about having half a tablet every other day would this be enought to stop further hair loss, i have read about all side effects but i can't find anything on having only half a tablet every other day if any one could help me with this i'd be very greatful. thank you