What are the black dots on scalp?

Since I've gotten my transplant, I noticed at the very front where the hairline is are 2 o 3 black dots that look like blackheads. They can't be, because I didn't have them the day of the procedure. I also have another back dot that is raised and feels like a shaved beard. Also, would lightly squeezing pimples in the area be bad for the grafts after 3 months?

Since I've gotten my transplant, I noticed at the very front where the hairline is are 2 o 3 black dots that look like blackheads. They can't be, because I didn't have them the day of the procedure. I also have another back dot that is raised and feels like a shaved beard. Also, would lightly squeezing pimples in the area be bad for the grafts after 3 months?

John,

How far out from your hair transplant are you?

Did you experience any shock loss of native hairs? The black heads may be the beginning of shocked hairs growing back. Transplanted hairs typically grow in thin and fine and gradually thicken with time.

Feel free to post some pictures and some additional detail so we can assess more accurately.

Bill

Bill,

I'm 3 months this Tuesday into the transplant. As in the post I created asking Dr Feller for the numbers of my procedure, there was some shockloss of the native hair, but I'm not sure if there was any real terminal hairs in the area of the black dots. As I said previously, they appeared the day of the procedure after it was done. I'm not able to get a close up shot of the dots, because the camera cant focus that close. I need a telephoto lens.