3.5-4 Month Hair Transplant Photos

I am about 3.5-4 months post-op and I am not sure if my growth level is where it should be or, maybe my expectations are a bit high.

I have looked through the photo galleries but am having a hard time finding a any that are close up enough that allow me to really see the growth level. Can someone please send me a few links that clearly show the transition of growth on a monthly basis.

Thanks in advance,

I am about 3.5-4 months post-op and I am not sure if my growth level is where it should be or, maybe my expectations are a bit high.

I have looked through the photo galleries but am having a hard time finding a any that are close up enough that allow me to really see the growth level. Can someone please send me a few links that clearly show the transition of growth on a monthly basis.

Thanks in advance,

J-Man,

The 'easy' part of actually having the procedure is behind you, the hard yards of waiting is both tedious and frustrating! Be patient and try not to compare yourself to others, we all grow differently.

I'm only 4 days post op and must have looked in the mirror hundreds of times and taken the same amount of pics on my digital camera.

I guess everyone's advice and the advice given to others doesn't pertain when it is yourself in the situation.

Grow baby grow,

mBm

hey bud

here's a link to my growth from 1 month through till 5 months so far .

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/content.asp?CopyID=1420&WebID=714

good detailed pics , also check out my blog too for more pics

good luck but i think your right were you should be

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Thanks richie48. My girlfriend seems to think the growth is good, but I'm a bit dissapointed. I'm probably right where I should be go though. Maybe I'm becoming a bit impatient.

Thanks,

j-man,

Patience is the hardest thing at this early stage in your hair restoration journey. But the fact that you have any growth at this early stage should be counted as a blessing icon_wink.gif.

3.5 to 4 months is only the beginning my friend. I encourage you for comfort sake to look through the patient hair loss blogs and see just how much difference there is between 3.5 months and 12 months.

Best wishes,

Bill