getting a touch up need advice

I had an HT 13 months ago and am really satisfied with the results. I just scheduled to go in and get a small HT to give me a little more thickness to the first 1/2 inch of my hairline. I think once this is done the result will be perfect. My question is how many graphs do you think I would need to get a nice looking density? I'm scheduled to have 400 done but am now having second thoughts as to whether that would be enough. Here's a link to my 12 month photo. Please let me know what you guys think?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/groupee_files/photo_al...5EE5DBA68B37BAF2.JPG

I had an HT 13 months ago and am really satisfied with the results. I just scheduled to go in and get a small HT to give me a little more thickness to the first 1/2 inch of my hairline. I think once this is done the result will be perfect. My question is how many graphs do you think I would need to get a nice looking density? I'm scheduled to have 400 done but am now having second thoughts as to whether that would be enough. Here's a link to my 12 month photo. Please let me know what you guys think?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/groupee_files/photo_al...5EE5DBA68B37BAF2.JPG

hairdine,

surgery for 400 grafts is not worth the hassle; you probable wouldn't notice any differance from that small amount of grafts. for my 2nd surgery I did only 1000 for a "touch-up." looking at your pics, to me the density looks good; if you do have another surgery, IMO I would do 1000-1200 grafts to make it worth the downtime and the hassle of going through the process; even 1000-1200 grafts are still considered small surgeries.

Guest josh - b

hairdini,

400 grafts is going to make virtually no cosmetic difference, but you'll still have to go through all the time, hassle ,pain, expense etc.

For what its worth i think your hair looks great icon_smile.gif

Maybe I'm measuring wrong but this is how I figure my area that needs to be covered. I have a hairline that is about 6 inches long and I want to fill in the first 1/2 inch. This equals a total of about 15 square cm. If I multiply 15 by my desired added density (30 hairs per square inch) I get a total of 450 graphs. This seems like it would give me a noticeable cosmetic difference. I must admit though the whole measuring process confuses me a bit so maybe I have my calculations wrong.

wow your hair looks great! icon_smile.gif i know your probable nit picking at it but i think it looks perfect.

but i know after my year is up ill probable want more as well.

i would agree with the rest if your going to do it again. do it over 1000 at least

Regards