Become a "Hair Mentor" and help others beat baldness too!

• Administrators

We're looking for a few good "Recovering" men and women who beat baldness and are willing to help others do the same.

Our new volunteer "Hair Mentor" program will enable hair loss suffers to help each other, one on one. With your help, hair loss suffers will be able to get confidential hair loss advice from those who have already navigated the hair restoration maze.

Sharing advice and experiences is one of the best features of this community. The "Hair Mentor" program will make this sharing process even easier, while respecting everyones privacy.

The success of this volunteer program will rely on members of this community believing and praticing in spirit what Winston Churchill spoke - "We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give."

Please help make a better life for yourself and others by sharing your advice and experience at http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/mentor Your privacy will be strictly protected and you can discontinue at any time.

Right now I'm the only signed up "Hair Mentor." But I hope to be only one of many and in good company in the near future.

Thanks in advance to all the generous souls who join and make this empowering program a success.

Pat - Publisher and now a "Hair Mentor" icon_biggrin.gif

P.S. Please also offer your thoughts and suggestions for this new Mentor program by replying below.

[This message was edited by Pat - Publisher of this site on June 25, 2003 at 12:58 PM.]

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

We're looking for a few good "Recovering" men and women who beat baldness and are willing to help others do the same.

Our new volunteer "Hair Mentor" program will enable hair loss suffers to help each other, one on one. With your help, hair loss suffers will be able to get confidential hair loss advice from those who have already navigated the hair restoration maze.

Sharing advice and experiences is one of the best features of this community. The "Hair Mentor" program will make this sharing process even easier, while respecting everyones privacy.

The success of this volunteer program will rely on members of this community believing and praticing in spirit what Winston Churchill spoke - "We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give."

Please help make a better life for yourself and others by sharing your advice and experience at http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/mentor Your privacy will be strictly protected and you can discontinue at any time.

Right now I'm the only signed up "Hair Mentor." But I hope to be only one of many and in good company in the near future.

Thanks in advance to all the generous souls who join and make this empowering program a success.

Pat - Publisher and now a "Hair Mentor" icon_biggrin.gif

P.S. Please also offer your thoughts and suggestions for this new Mentor program by replying below.

[This message was edited by Pat - Publisher of this site on June 25, 2003 at 12:58 PM.]

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Hi Pat

I tried to register for the mentor program, cause I think it is a great idea. I would love to help any young women who may come across this site, and are suffering from hair loss. However, my profile on the mentor page says that I saw Dr. Shapiro. Unfortunately, I didn't. I went to Bosley, instead. I am only 3 months post op, so i dont know the full result yet.

I however, would love to help, and dont want to have the wrong info posted.

Is there a way to change this?

Thank You

Jenn

• Administrators

Jenn,

Great to have you on our forum. But even better to have you as a mentor.

Women in particular will benefit from your perspective.

I sent my programer an email regarding Dr. Shapiro being selected by default. He should be correcting this in the next 24 hours.

Thanks again for sharing. Pat

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

My Hair Loss Blog