Ordering Proscar Online W/Out A Prescrition (Question)

Jefff

Howdy All,

I cant afford to see a Dr. right now and am interested in ordering Proscar from this place http://planethealthstore.com/products/proscar.php

The Proscar is made by Merck and comes from either Brazil or Argentina. Its definitely cheaper than getting here in America so my question is what could be wrong w/ ordering from them? Ive ordered Xanax from overseas in the past and never had a problem w/ that.

Thanks for any opinions/advice.

Jeff,

An office visit would cost around $35-$45, right? a $105 order of Proscar (Propecia cut into 4ths, 1.25mg ea) will last you 4 months, or 8 months if taken every other day. I wouldn't risk ordering them overseas as I have read about issues of consistency in the meds. Get the script and buy from a local Walmart or other Pharmacy. The cost of the script will be worth peace of mind over the long haul plus they can write the script to give you enough refills for a year or two so really the office visit fee is a once every year or two fee.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.