I booked my HT

Good Luck!! If you've done your research, then you are in good hands!

Hope you are up to posting some photos. I'm sure it would be very helpful to all the female readers of the forums. Since, not many, if any ever post before, afters and updates. I'm sure you could be very helpful, and be a leader of sharing.

Good Luck again!! Hope to hear more.

I believe you've made a good decision--you'll be happy with your experience with Dr. Beehner--in addition to being a quality HT surgeon, his techniques for performing a painless/tolerable procedure is remarkable...you'll be very comfortable & in great hands...please post the details of your procedure when your get the chance...good luck!

Thanks for your replies.

Bee - I booked with Dr. Beehner, I found him through this website. His website is [promotional content edited by forum moderator - Robert]. As far as tests go, he didn't order any for me - I had already had a full panel off blood done by my primary doctor upon seeing Dr. Beehner. Have your regular dr. order blood tests for iron, thyroid and hormones.

Good luck.

Thinning female,

Congratulations on your upcoming procedure and your choice of physician.

I had to edit your above post of the link to the outside website. This is in accordance with the forums' rules and procedures.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 3 years later...