Olive oil home made remedy.

Hello guys, this is my first post. I am currently just 20 years old,but i have start to notice signs of hair falling. Most obvious part is my temples. And my hair is also starting to thin compare to the hair i use to have.

Recently, i have been reading articles online, and i constantly came across this easy home made remedy. I am just curious whether any1 had tried this rememdy before, whther it is effective or not.

The remedy is :

1 tablesppon WARMED olive oil

1 tbsp honey

1 tsp of cinnamon.

Steps:

1. warm the mixture. (though i am not sure how to do it excatly...can u just put it in the microwave to warm it?)

2. Massage into scalp where hair is thinning

3. Leave it on for 15 minutes. For best results, use a shower cap to keep the scalp warm and to prevent drips. Saran wrap also works well.

4. Rinse and then use a gentle shampoo to get all the mixture out of your hair.

Please do reply. Thx in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryanblue,

You are very new to hair loss.First you have to understand, there is no easy way to treat hair loss. Hair is a clear reflection of your present body condition.

The remedy you told,is very dangerous. Accidentally i saw your post then only i joined in this forum (to reply for you)

Please follow the tips carefully.

1) Apply Dabur Amla Hair Oil or Himalaya Revitalizing Hair Oil ( massage lightly )

2) Only small amount of hair oil is enough. ( Dandruff caused by over use of hair oil at the same time )

3) Use Himalaya Protein shampoo ( weekly once only)

4) Apply Hair Oil - Weekly Thrice

5) Rinse your hair with clean water ( Polluted or salt water can damage your hair severely )

6) Eat Seven Seas Cod liver capsules daily

7) B]Eat at least one Amla(Indian Gooseberry)fruit daily[/b](very important - Big Size Amla only )

8) Yoga Practice is also very helpful.

9) Sleep 8 hours every nightA Healthy amount of sleep is paramount to leading a healthy and productivity lifestyle.

Finally, Be patient. Patience is the toughest part but one of the most important ones.

Regards,

Neo

• 3 weeks later...

what is that, a slight recession of the temples you say?

olive oil ( warmed )---BAM!

come again, a diffusely thinning frontal third?

honey---BAM!

what's more, a barren crown?

cinnamon---BAM! BAM!BAM, BAM-BAM!

Substitute egg whites for olive oil for thicker hair; gently beat egg whites for 22 mins; warm over open flame, temper egg whites prior to garnishing head; use a meat brush to marinate balded areas---make sure you 'comb' the marinate over head in direction you want hair to grow; Wrap your head in saran wrap, salt & season to taste, apply garnish...let sit at room temperature for approximately 15 minutes or until internal degree reaches 185; if marinate drips don't let it go to waste, compliments sea salted tortilla chips marvelously as dip, don't be shy, you'll be the center of the party, let your friends circle around your head of dip. Remove saran wrap, can use as a tapa after process. Enjoy your tapa w/your new hair!

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

• 11 months later...

Wow, there sure is some crazy sounding stuff in this topic.

You can find a root stimulator spray with olive oil in it in the ethnic hair care section of Target. I tried it. Didn't like it. It smells funny, made me greasy, and made my hair look thinner than usual (because the stuff won't dry on your hair, it remains greasy).

You might as well pour italian salad dressing in your hair.

My daughter's results are better than mine!

She has a slight wave that can be made to look curly and can get fairly puffy.

Well her hair is just so soft, puffiness is gone and she has lots of shine.

I also put a deep conditioner after her hot oil treatment.