Booked-Feller

Glenn

Ok guys...I have finally reached deep down inside and got the GUTS to start my repair. I will be seeing Dr Feller Oct 14 of this year for 400 Fue into scars.

I cant even tell you how nervous I was...when dailing the phone!

After the call...I was somewhat in a better mood already!! knowing that I have just made the first step in changing my life. I even had a dream last night that I went swiming..for the first time in years. Iam far from doing that, but thats what dreams are for.

As for the FUE...Iam just praying that Iam a good/great candidate for the procedure. Fingers crossed!!

Iam Canadian....so any pointers from those that have been to Great Neck? I have heard about the Andrew Hotel...seem ok?

I have seen Dr Feller in June for a consultaion but didnt stay there.

Wish me luck...I'll still be lurking around the forum everyday to get any information possible and will document every stage of my repair for you all to see.

Hopefully after my repairs... I can help others that have been scarred also...I would love to make life a little easier for them as I know what it is like.

Glenn

Ok guys...I have finally reached deep down inside and got the GUTS to start my repair. I will be seeing Dr Feller Oct 14 of this year for 400 Fue into scars.

I cant even tell you how nervous I was...when dailing the phone!

After the call...I was somewhat in a better mood already!! knowing that I have just made the first step in changing my life. I even had a dream last night that I went swiming..for the first time in years. Iam far from doing that, but thats what dreams are for.

As for the FUE...Iam just praying that Iam a good/great candidate for the procedure. Fingers crossed!!

Iam Canadian....so any pointers from those that have been to Great Neck? I have heard about the Andrew Hotel...seem ok?

I have seen Dr Feller in June for a consultaion but didnt stay there.

Wish me luck...I'll still be lurking around the forum everyday to get any information possible and will document every stage of my repair for you all to see.

Hopefully after my repairs... I can help others that have been scarred also...I would love to make life a little easier for them as I know what it is like.

Glenn

Originally posted by spex:

All the very best with it mate. Here to help along the way icon_cool.gif

Info on The Andrews etc:

Link

Wow, if it came with a NY Jets cheerleader, I'd be there tomorrow!

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Thanks guys

What is Fue like anyways in terms of healing time?

Wife is not to happy with my timing on the repair date...but I feel the time is right. Cant put it off any longer.

Just a couple of days after my Fue in Oct. will be my 10th aniversary...hope I can do something with the wife...while wearing a hat of course.

Glenn