1 week into propecia, am I crazy or...

itsabouttime

Just started a week ago, today after my shower, I realized I had to tilt my head a little bit more to see the damage in full...a certain area near the middle there is noticeably thicker (I look at my head quite a bit).

It could just be a coincidence, maybe I'm just coming out of a natural shedding period or something, maybe I'm just seeing things in hope, but it does seem like a difference to me, and it was noticed in the mirror, so I took a pic to contrast with a pic I took a month ago.

Also, a few days ago, I noticed an abrupt shift in how I felt. Sitting down one day a few days after I started prop, I got comfortable to work, and noticed I felt a little dizzy and out of it. Was wondering what was going on, had enough sleep, lunch, etc, then I remembered the prop. It was weird, I get a feeling like that every so often now. I'm also feeling a bit more moody and emotional. I wanna play it off as a all in my head but I'm having trouble doing it. I sincerely am more emotional.

I don't know, maybe it's a hormonal shock, maybe I'm very susceptible to its effects...I'm pretty sensitive to all drugs, alcohol for example. I'm pretty lightheaded now for example, just feel out of it and my head is pretty heavy. Been like that most of the day. Is it possible to just be really susceptible to its effects, which I guess would be a good and bad thing. Another thing is I'm also overheating, usually at this thermostat temp I'm ready to freeze, I'm pretty flushed and hot.

Maybe I'm just jumping the gun in anticipation, but does anyone see the difference in the pics?

Just to mention as well, I will be getting my transplant in april with Dr. Rahal.

thanks

pic1.JPG.0073e0f43cb4d7c200bf30d4049a37cc.JPG

Just started a week ago, today after my shower, I realized I had to tilt my head a little bit more to see the damage in full...a certain area near the middle there is noticeably thicker (I look at my head quite a bit).

It could just be a coincidence, maybe I'm just coming out of a natural shedding period or something, maybe I'm just seeing things in hope, but it does seem like a difference to me, and it was noticed in the mirror, so I took a pic to contrast with a pic I took a month ago.

Also, a few days ago, I noticed an abrupt shift in how I felt. Sitting down one day a few days after I started prop, I got comfortable to work, and noticed I felt a little dizzy and out of it. Was wondering what was going on, had enough sleep, lunch, etc, then I remembered the prop. It was weird, I get a feeling like that every so often now. I'm also feeling a bit more moody and emotional. I wanna play it off as a all in my head but I'm having trouble doing it. I sincerely am more emotional.

I don't know, maybe it's a hormonal shock, maybe I'm very susceptible to its effects...I'm pretty sensitive to all drugs, alcohol for example. I'm pretty lightheaded now for example, just feel out of it and my head is pretty heavy. Been like that most of the day. Is it possible to just be really susceptible to its effects, which I guess would be a good and bad thing. Another thing is I'm also overheating, usually at this thermostat temp I'm ready to freeze, I'm pretty flushed and hot.

Maybe I'm just jumping the gun in anticipation, but does anyone see the difference in the pics?

Just to mention as well, I will be getting my transplant in april with Dr. Rahal.

thanks

Oh and another thing, the condition of my hair has improved, especially at the front. It feels tougher, looks thicker. I blowdryed my hair back today and had to struggle to see the emptiness at the top...it really wasn't like that a week ago...again maybe I'm coming out of a shedding period...still can't wait to see what potential lies in prop months down the road, not to mention the surgery for the front and middle. icon_biggrin.gif

hey its about time? how u doing?

its about time to start on drugs lolz

I have the same problem, i been taking propecia for two months now when i wake up i Get dizzy for a while n also some times more emotional.

So you been taking propecia for a week? it takes about 2-6mnts to see results. At the start rapid hair fall begins that means propecia is working, once that happens, new hair will shoot out all thick n strong.

hope it helps

Propecia .5mg

1/2 tablet of hairscript formula

Hairdude you seem like a good guy but your time table for propecia is off.

(the following time-table is for the average person)

At three months, you should start to see a decrease in hair loss or stablilization

regrowth can happen anywhere from 5months-2 years so be patient.

unlike what hairdude stated, you will not see results in 2 months

I think this is an example of how your mind can really play tricks on you both with side effects and results.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!