A Good Tip For Healthy Hair Growth

Jrsmith

Excess sebum hardens and builds layers of deposits on your scalp to choke off your hairs and make growing hair extremely hard.

Solution: Blah Blah Blah

So,why do I have you do this? Because I have no life and have to promote my site somehow!

Source : Shameless Link Removed

Moderator Comment:

Solicitations and advertisements are prohibited in this community according to our Terms of Service.

Please comply to these rules or your membership will be terminated.

"Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate in this community. Those posters who engage in such actions will have their posting privileges removed. Those who violate these terms of usage may also be charged a fine or penalty and be held liable for damages."

Bill

Excess sebum hardens and builds layers of deposits on your scalp to choke off your hairs and make growing hair extremely hard.

Solution: Blah Blah Blah

So,why do I have you do this? Because I have no life and have to promote my site somehow!

Source : Shameless Link Removed

Moderator Comment:

Solicitations and advertisements are prohibited in this community according to our Terms of Service.

Please comply to these rules or your membership will be terminated.

"Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate in this community. Those posters who engage in such actions will have their posting privileges removed. Those who violate these terms of usage may also be charged a fine or penalty and be held liable for damages."

Bill

JR

You are not allowed to sell items on this website. As far as rubbing olive oil, please keep it for Pizza's and garlic bread only.

I guess that is why there are no bad pizza's

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys, try some adding coconut oil in your regiment, I personally used it everyday then I noticed that my hair lessen the shedding..Well, their is no harm of trying but maybe it helps also for you too..It also help to thicken your hair..I didn't say that it will help but you will see the result if you try it...It may sound stupid but hey, see for your self..What I do first heat using microwave the coconut oil at least 20 minutes till it its warm hot, then apply using cotton balls then rub it to your hair then leave it for overnight..Its like your having hotoil treatment.Just try it will help lessen the shedding..It really works for me..I've been using for 2 weeks now..Although the smells is quite not that good..but it helps...

Hmm

You may be on to something. I have never seen a bald monkey!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!