What are the realistic results?

First, I believe, if hair-transplantation is something that seriously interests you, you ought to set up a consultation with a surgeon. Of course, informally asking for advice in this forum is fine, but there's only so much anyone can say based on a couple of .jpeg files and no medical degree.

Anyway, it looks as if you have plenty of hair in the "donor region" (the part of the scalp that typically "never goes bald," from which follicles are taken), which can be moved to the top and front of your head. Of course, as you look to be far along on the Norwood scale (i.e., you've lost the hairline and much of the vertex), you shouldn't expect a head of hair like you probably had in your teens, but you'll likely get something significant out of the procedure.

Do you have any goals in mind?

2b,take a look at my blog/gallery.

i was in my mid 30's when i decided on a ht,i had the same amount of baldness as you do.

i had 2 ht's and approx 4500 grafts moved.

biscuit is right,go for a mature hairline to get some decent density.

good luck.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Balody - I was more impressed with your 12 month after 1st op pics than the 12 months after your 2nd operation. Probably has to do with the lighting. Are you planning on adding fine hairs to the front hairline or are you done?

What was the app cost for those 10,000 hairs?

yeah those 1st year pics are rather dark.

i dont know about finer hairs in the hairline,but dr farjo and i have discussed maybe going in for no3 to add more density and maybe refine the hairline/temples.

i think your looking at ??6000+ for 2000+ grafts,dont quote me on that though.

if you want a price leave mick mchugh a pm,he'll sort you out.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Hey man,

Men with you Norwood class have experiencing great results and this is the place to find those examples. Just search through a few patient cases and you will surely find some similar to your own.

As already mentioned, what is important at this stage is that you seem to have a great donor supply that looks reasonably thick. This is so important in any HT project, so that is a great positive. I would consider Propecia/Finasteride, so that your crown area does no recede any lower and to strengthen your existing hair. Then, research you Docs. I would for sure recommened North American Docs, as they are undoubtedly leading the way in this field. You will see this for sure as you continue your research. As you have a reasonably large area of your scalp to cover, at least 2 maybe 3 ops would be necessary depending on your goals, and this is why it is so critical to choose the perfect doctor for you. You donor grafts are limited and it is obvious that you can ill afford to waste any.

I disagree with biscuit and his 5000 graft estimate, again depending on your goals and preferred realistic density, for you will need to achieve much higher than this and this will be an expensive project. It really depends on how serious you are in your goal of hair restoration.

But take this post as a definate positive because your situation can definately be improved. Just research extensively and make the right decisions for you. Good luck with everything!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.