hair transplant companies

I consulted with Bosley at a satellite office outside of NYC. I was told that most people just decide to do it and schedule a HT w/o seeing the MDs. I was also told that they had two surgeons who were excellent and experienced.

Maybe the above is accurate but I am not trusting my scalp to an unknown entity. At the time of my consult, I found this board and will meet with two coalition MDs in the near future.

One more thing about mega marketing HT Centers; they have very high overhead. The quote per graft was significantly higher than the fees of the highly regarded and proven coalition MDs.

Another thing; how long do the Bosley MDs stay with them? I bet there is a decent amount of turnover.

Guest wanthairs

Barley....

I have a personal freind who is a dermatologist and worked for a short while at Medical hair restoration.

He said people dont like to stay long because they are not paid very well, and there is too much pressure and much less emphasis on quality......

He told me to stay the fuck away from Bosley or MHR......he quit and now does some other skin surgery...