READY FOR SECOND TP. I COULD USE SOME ADVICE

First off thanks for checking out my post. OK heres my deal. I had about a htp of about 1800 graphs around 3 years ago and I'm ready again. I see there are some new options and I have some quetions. 1st, what is FUE? 2nd I'm not unhappy with my first htp but I wasn't thrilled either. I know 1800 graphs isn't a hell of alot, but I was hoping it would be a little thicker. I guess the most important thing is my scalp is not scared up and you cant tell I had a htp. Should I just be happy with that fact and return to The same doctor? I mean I have heard some horror stories. Has anyone here ever had an htp done by DR.Distaphano in Mass. U.S.A.? Any sugg on doctors? (and I dont realy want to have to go to Canada.) I stil had quite a bit of hair when I had my first htp so it didn't look that much different after a year but now its starting to thin out pretty quik. So this time around I want more density. How many graphs per cm. is a good amount? I know that they are doing more than when I went the first time. I'm hearing mixed feelings on mega sessions. Whats the deal? Also, it seems there are some new drugs. I was on propecia and I'd like to start taking something again including mabey minox. Whats the latest? what works? any sugg.? I'm gonna post some pics of my head soon so i can get some feed back on my 1st tp. Thanks.

First off thanks for checking out my post. OK heres my deal. I had about a htp of about 1800 graphs around 3 years ago and I'm ready again. I see there are some new options and I have some quetions. 1st, what is FUE? 2nd I'm not unhappy with my first htp but I wasn't thrilled either. I know 1800 graphs isn't a hell of alot, but I was hoping it would be a little thicker. I guess the most important thing is my scalp is not scared up and you cant tell I had a htp. Should I just be happy with that fact and return to The same doctor? I mean I have heard some horror stories. Has anyone here ever had an htp done by DR.Distaphano in Mass. U.S.A.? Any sugg on doctors? (and I dont realy want to have to go to Canada.) I stil had quite a bit of hair when I had my first htp so it didn't look that much different after a year but now its starting to thin out pretty quik. So this time around I want more density. How many graphs per cm. is a good amount? I know that they are doing more than when I went the first time. I'm hearing mixed feelings on mega sessions. Whats the deal? Also, it seems there are some new drugs. I was on propecia and I'd like to start taking something again including mabey minox. Whats the latest? what works? any sugg.? I'm gonna post some pics of my head soon so i can get some feed back on my 1st tp. Thanks.

pittboss, It doesn't "happen" unless you choose one of the 5 top doctors on this site! I could have gone back to the same doctor over and over and over again, each time just getting a small increment of growth with the same promises and excuses. FUE is follicular unit extraction, which in essence is a procedure done hair by hair and is twice as costly. Stick with the strip method, and unless you don't mind waiting forever to see some real growth, go to one of the best, which you'll soon find out about. Good luck.

Hi Pitboss---

There are several docs near Mass. you can visit.

Dr. Epstien, Dr.'s True & Dorin, Dr. Feller, Dr. Bernstien, and Dr. Beehner would likely steer you in the right direction.

Good Luck!

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I agree with hat.

I went to dr keene in arizona, and thought she was quite professional and skilled. While she is not one of the top 5, she is still a great surgeon, as are many others out there. Just make sure your homework is done before you opt-in for a 2nd transplant.

Anything worth doing is never easy

Pitboss im from mass and looked into destafano. Not very Good I though and I talked to a few guys from the Boston area that saw him also. He seems to be the Best in mass and then Bosley is your other alternative and stay away!!! I spoke with them in a consult. Go to New York and there are great physicians there. I saw Jeff Epstein In New York and im so happy with my Ht. Good Luck Man