Question for U.S./Canada Docs

This is a straightforward question to HT surgeons in USA/Canada and concerns something frequently debated on this and other forums but never properly resolved.

In your opinion, must a UK resident looking into hair transplantation travel to the US or Canada or do you feel a top quality HT can be achieved in the UK?

I ask this because I genuinely want to get to the truth of this. Also we here a lot of opinions from many different angles but rarely from surgeons themselves.I'm not asking you to name names either good or bad just for your general honest opinion.

My personal interest in this is that I have potentially only one more strip HT left (having had three so far)and as a UK resident will be looking into it in the next year or so.

Thanks

The UK has a few qualified clinic but if this is your last I would ONLY consider a top clinic.

Shapiro medical group { US} or H@W [CANADA} would be a great start. Ive seen a few decent results come out of the UK lately but if it was my head I would want to have a clinic that produces phenomenal results consistently

Longpig,

I think this is something you are going to have to conclude for yourself based on looking through quality results.

Every surgeon is a unique individual with their own set of philosophies and techniques. But each and every physician on the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians have met our high level of standards. This includes the Farjo Clinic in the UK.

You will have to decide who you ultimately want to go to by searching through patient photos. But I would feel confident in the surgical chair of any of the Coalition physicians as a seeking patient.

That said, spending a lot of time researching, I chose the physicians I did for subjective reasons which included looking at a number of patient photos posted online before proceeding with surgery.

Best wishes,

Bill