Existing hair shock fallout??????

KP

Please provide your comments on existing hair fallout after surgery. I keep seeing this mentioned and want to understand the consequenses.

How bad and where did you lose your "existing" hair cus of shock fallout post surgery? If fallout of your exisitng hair, will you need to go back and graft those areas as well? With the loss of existing hair it seems like the grafts would be a never ending process. (obviusly i'm concerned about losing my existing hair, which I'm trying to thicken w/ grafts)

Please provide your comments on existing hair fallout after surgery. I keep seeing this mentioned and want to understand the consequenses.

How bad and where did you lose your "existing" hair cus of shock fallout post surgery? If fallout of your exisitng hair, will you need to go back and graft those areas as well? With the loss of existing hair it seems like the grafts would be a never ending process. (obviusly i'm concerned about losing my existing hair, which I'm trying to thicken w/ grafts)

gg i answered your question on bald truth,i'm

pretty sure thats your username on bald truth

since it's the same question and your both

from denver colorado.let me know icon_eek.gif

KP - I didn't have any shock fallout as far as I could tell (I had 1600 grafts). It does happen, however. I think the consensus is that if you do have shock fallout, some of it will come back, and the ones that don't were due to be lost anyway.