shedding at day 6 and 7 post op

Hi all,

I am 7 days post op now and the scabbs start to come off. But in almost all of the crusts a short hair is included.

I think I lost from day 2 until day 5 post op on average 7 or 8 hairs per day. And day 6 (yesterday) and today approx 25 hairs per day.

Is this normal? I had a 3000 FUE.

Thanks,

DENONNN

Hi all,

I am 7 days post op now and the scabbs start to come off. But in almost all of the crusts a short hair is included.

I think I lost from day 2 until day 5 post op on average 7 or 8 hairs per day. And day 6 (yesterday) and today approx 25 hairs per day.

Is this normal? I had a 3000 FUE.

Thanks,

DENONNN

denonnn ...

i think you meant to say fut not fue. ht technology hasn't yet advanced to the point where doctors can do a 3000 graft fue.

nonetheless, your shedding is normal. i am at day 8 myself. i've been told though to just watch out for bulbs of blood at the ends of the hairs. if you see this, you are loosing the follicule, but don't freak out because from time to time you will shed the follicule. as i understand not all, 100% of the ht grafts will stayed lodged.

don't worry though. i believe that everything that is happening is normal, but if in doubt contact your doctor.

cheers.