post transp exp

hello,

im 23 years old.I had my op 3 months ago.1200 grafts.Now the doc has advised me to use minoxidil and propecia for 6 months.i had already used minoxidil 3 years ago and once i stopped using it my hairfall started.now i dunno whether to use minoxidil again after transplant op?

hello,

im 23 years old.I had my op 3 months ago.1200 grafts.Now the doc has advised me to use minoxidil and propecia for 6 months.i had already used minoxidil 3 years ago and once i stopped using it my hairfall started.now i dunno whether to use minoxidil again after transplant op?

He's advising you to get on fin and minox for only 6 months? Or, stay on for 6months min and evaluate?

Many people use minox after their HT, w/ particular hope that it'l speed things up. Propecia, however, is the big dog on the block and really should be taken, ideally, to stabalize MPB as much as is possible.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

we'll he has asked me to use it for 6 months and evaluate..im not so keen on minoxidil as i have used it before and once u stop u lkose hair again.is it totally necessary to use it post op?i can see my grafts have grown about an inch 3 months later..im ready to be patient at let it grow slow..is propecia good enough for the next 6 months?