Dermatch or couvre?

About six years ago I ordered Dermatch, found it to be too fake looking--it was like I had painted my scalp black--and left my scalp shiny. I have used Toppik for years, but my hair is too thin for just Toppik.

1. So, I am going to try a concealer again, but I don't know whether to go with Dermatch or Couvre.

I am sure that this has been asked before, but I hope you will chime and give me your opinion.

2. Also, is nanogen better than Toppik? I have read through the threads and it sounds like it is a toss up.

3. Are there hair thickening foams, etc., you can recommend? I have sensitive scalp, and I use that tar shampoo almost exclusively. Otherwise my head itches.

I have to give some presentations in a couple of weeks, and the podium will have those overhead lights that make even people with tons of hair look bald. I really, really, really need as much coverage as I can get. I am also worried that the lights will still shine through and everyone will be able to see that I have coverage and Toppik on. I rather appear bald than bald trying to hide it with Toppik. 4. Does anyone here work under heavy lights? What is your regiment? Does it work?

I have absolutely no experience with concealers, but I've read that a combination (one makeup type and one microfiber or whatever) works well.

Maybe try to coat the hairs with the Dermmatch rather than applying it directly to the scalp (no paint effect) and then sprinkle on the Nanogen.

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website