The 4 month mark

I know its not time to evaluate the full effect of an HT but this is where I am at this point. I had it with Dr. Keene of tuscon. I have noticed quite a few one inch hairs when I looked carefully today. I rarely look closely at my scalp so I must have been growing now for a month or so.

How have you guys noticed your progression when you had your HT. What month did you have the most growth take place?

I know its not time to evaluate the full effect of an HT but this is where I am at this point. I had it with Dr. Keene of tuscon. I have noticed quite a few one inch hairs when I looked carefully today. I rarely look closely at my scalp so I must have been growing now for a month or so.

How have you guys noticed your progression when you had your HT. What month did you have the most growth take place?

finnari,

Thanks for updating us on your progress.

Everyone grows at different rates, but most start growing new hair between 3 and 5 months. Hair typically grows in fine, thin, and colorless and will slowly mature and become visible with time. At 4 months, having any hair growth is a good thing.

Dr. Keene does excellent work and I trust you will have a great result.

Hang in there my friend.

Bill

Growth beginning at the 4 month mark is quite usual and a good sign. You should begin to see some very apparent changes between months 5 and 8. Enjoy!

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.